Datasheets: Please request a quote or call us.
060-0572-05 is a model 41, 5,000 lbs, 60 to 160 deg. f. (15 to 70 deg.c) temperature compensation, non-amplified (mv/v), bendix ptih-10-6p electrical connector, horizontal electical exit orientation
Stock Qty: 0
Quote This Item Order This Item
To quote/order multiple items use your shopping cart.
Honeywell’s all-welded, stainless steel, low profile, pancake load cells feature either bonded foil or foil strain gauge technology measuring loads from 5 lbs up to 500,000 lbs with accuracies from 0.10% up to 0.04%. Choose from compression only or tension/compression models to fit your particular application.Fatigue-rated models are available that are designed for applications, such as materials or product fatigue testing, which involve an extremely large number of cycles or occasional overload conditions. Select models are also available as intrinsically safe options for use in hazardous locations.Need special modifications or a custom design? Call us to discuss your requirements.
- Low profile, pancake style
- All-welded, stainless steel construction and double diaphragm design
- Accuracy ranges from 0.10% up to 0.04% (for ultra precision models)
- Load ranges from 5 lbs to 500,000 lbs
- Low sensitivity to extraneous loads
- mV/V output
- Fatigue-rated and intrinsically safe options are available
- Bending movements
- Side loads
- General applications
Alternate part numbers for this part include: 060057205, 060 0572 05, 060+0572+05