Datasheet: Please request a quote or call us.
4NT1-5 is a sealed oi-se switch
Stock Qty: 0
Quote This Item Order This Item
To quote/order multiple items use your shopping cart.
MICRO SWITCH™ NT Series toggle switches meet the need for a rugged, cost-effective toggle switch. Quality construction features include a seal between the toggle lever and bushing, and between the cover and case. These switches can be used where panels are subject to splashes, hosedowns, or outdoor environments. The "Easy-Start" threaded bushing enables quick alignment of mounting nut to decrease the chance of cross threading. The panel stand-off with O-ring feature available on some listings, eliminates the need for behind-the-panel hardware, provides uniform panel height, and provides a panel to cover seal.
- Completely sealed switching chamber
- NEMA 3, 3R, 4, and 13
- UL recognized, File E12252, Vol. 1, Section 44
- CSA certified, File LR4442
- CE approved
- Aerial lifts, scissor lifts, truck mounted tele-handlers, and cranes
- Construction equipment
- Agriculture equipment
- Material-handling equipment
- Factory-floor control units
- Machine tool equipment manufacturers
Alternate part numbers for this part include: 4NT15, 4NT1 5, 4NT1+5