Datasheets: Please request a quote or call us.
4SX1-T is a subminiature basic switch
Stock Qty: 0
Quote This Item Order This Item
To quote/order multiple items use your shopping cart.
MICRO SWITCH™ SX Series subminiature basic switches are used for simple or precision on/off application needs. They are small, precision snap-action switches that are ideal where savings in space and weight are important.
- Long operating life
- Elongated mounting hole for easier, more accurate mounting
- Choice of actuation (plunger, as well as a variety of integral and auxiliary actuators)
- Choice of electrical termination (solder, quick connect, PCB)
- Choice of operating characteristics
- Optional series constructions available (gold contacts for low energy switching, bifurcated gold contacts for maximum reliability, power load switching capability to 7 A)
- MIL-PRF-8805 qualified listings available
- Vending machines
- Timing devices
- Office equipment
- Computer/business equipment
- Test instruments
- Medical/dental equipment
- Communications equipment
- HVAC equipment
- Manually operated devices
Alternate part numbers for this part include: 4SX1T, 4SX1 T, 4SX1+T